They will discuss topics such as the pros and cons of BCRs, how to leverage your existing compliance initiatives to get a head start on the GDPR requirements, the differences between security and privacy GRC tools and how they can increase efficiency, the relevance of a risk-based approach to data protection, and much more. They will explain how the GDPR sets a new bar for privacy rights, security and compliance while delivering recommendations and prioritizing next steps.
Get your most pressing questions answered by submitting them in your registration form and the panel will address them at the live event.
We’ll also cover:
- How to build the new requirements into your business model to become and remain compliant.
- GDPR and vendor management.
- Data mapping and data inventory – how to scale, update and maintain.
- Policies, procedures and other accountability mechanisms.
- The benefits of addressing the GDPR accountability obligations early.
- Time-saving methods of using existing policies, procedures and accountability mechanisms for early successes.
- Trends and analysis from real-world implementations.
- Requirements for implementing DPIAs.
- Legal obligations for and responsibilities of data processors and controllers under the GDPR.
We look forward to supporting you on your GDPR journey and hope you can join us for this virtual event.
© 2017 Coalfire
Wednesday, August 23, 2017
2:00 PM ET | 11:00 AM PT
This free, 1-hour webinar, will consist of 45 minutes of presentation with 15 minutes for Q & A. The webinar will be recorded and all registrants will receive a link to the recording and a PDF of the slides